Friday, April 24, 2009

Going Cordless!

Today my cord fell off! Sort of scared Mommy and Daddy a bit as all of a sudden I had a little blood on my outfit. And, the tricky little thing got lost somewhere in my footed sleeper before they found it. But, I now have a cute little belly button. And, soon I'll be able to take a bath (besides the sponge baths I've been getting).

We took a stroll around the neighborhood the other day. It was really pretty, but very windy. Mommy put a hat on me, but if you ask me, I think it was a bit large. It kept falling down and covering my eyes. But, it did keep my ears covered when the gusts kicked up. Gumbeaux came with us. I think she's recognizing that when I go out for a stroll, she gets a walk too, so maybe she'll fogive me for that night of restless sleep the other day. I kept everyone up and I guess I scared Gumbeaux as she took to creating a sleep spot in the closet that night. Guess she's not a fan of my late night crying.

Mommy and Daddy got crafty and turned a former countertop wine refrigerator into the perfect spot to keep my bottles cool upstairs. Saves them from running up and down stairs in the middle of the night, which is probably good when you are slightly sleep deprived. But, I've had a couple of good nights in my bassinet, so I may move to the crib soon. That is if Mommy can part with me being in the next room. Have I got her wrapped around my little finger, or what? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment