I had my first workout on my cool activity mat. I decided to do the rings (probably a little too young to try the balance beam... plus there's that whole issue of me not walking yet...but one day).
Anyway, I found these key-like rings especially entertaining! I batted at them and watched them move back and forth. I even grabbed the blue and green rings on my right at one point and pulled. Only problem with pulling at my age -- I'm not very strong, so the arches bent a little towards me and then bounced back. It startled me for a second and I started to cry (heh...don't judge me.. I'm only two weeks), but Mommy rubbed my tummy and told me it was okay, so I felt better.
Unfortunately, Mommy couldn't catch the whole thing on film to post on You Tube. But, she did get a slightly after-the-fact pic.
Next week, I'll try the swinging monkey behind me. I'm going to make that monkey dance.
No comments:
Post a Comment