Saturday, April 18, 2009

Jack's Resort and Spa

Move over Grove Park!! Had my first bath tonight and man did I love it!!! Well, to be honest, I hated the beginning. I was cold and wet and freezing. So, I gave that little blood curdling scream Mommy and Daddy have come to know and love for the first couple of minutes.

Then, Daddy pulled out a blow dryer (a trick taught to us by my respite care family) and held it at a safe distance and kept my nether regions nice and toasty while Mom finished washing my hair. I felt so pampered, I even cooed when Mom put on a new diaper. The warmth had me feeling so good, I even let Mom file my nails, which have been getting a little long and leaving scratch marks on my face.

What can I say, I have no hand/eye coordination as yet ;)

P.S. Thanks Mom for keeping my little privates semi private in the first picture. I really do not want embarassing photos showing up on Facebook or MySpace.


2 comments:

  1. He's just too cute! OK ... I was writing that about Jack, but Lason ... you're just too cute, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! He is such a handsome boy! (Lason looks lovely too).

    ReplyDelete