Thursday, April 16, 2009

J-Day (My Placement Day)

WOW! What a morning! I get to say goodbye to my respite care family; hello to my birth mother; and hello to my new Mom and Daddy. They fed me and burped me and I even got to watch them scramble while I screamed for them to change my dirty diaper. Now, I'm home and all snuggled in my new bed! I even got to meet this crazy dog called Gumbeaux. I can tell we're going to be friends when I get bigger.














4 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!! He's beautiful!! And the sheer joy on your faces! *sniffle*

    Susan, I'm so grateful that we have reconnected in time for me to share this momentous occasion with you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi and I are so thrilled! What a great day for all of you. I remember those moments when we first held Nathan in our arms so fondly. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you for including me on your e-mail list! Seeing little Jack, who is sooooo beautiful, and the joy on the faces of him mommy and daddy has made this a wonderful day!
    Lason - when I try to reply to you at lason@mindspring.com, my e-mail keeps getting bounced back. If you have an alternate e-mail, please send it to me at carlrush@mindspring.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes - to see such happiness on your faces is overwhelming. Love, Evelyn

    ReplyDelete