Okay... no matter what Mommy and Daddy say, I am letting them get some sleep. Sure, it isn't together and all at the same time, but I am letting them sleep about four to five hours a day. After all, my instructions are very simple. When I let loose a blood curdling scream, simply feed me; burp me; change my diaper; snuggle me up so I can go into a calorie coma; and giggle when I make cooing noises and funny faces. Then, repeat about 8 to 10 times a day.
I think Mommy and Daddy are getting the hang of it. And, Mom is getting really good at the fast diaper change. I REALLY do not like to be flat on my back with my privates exposed, and she has quickly learned that the speed with which she can change my diapers and get me back into my clothes is directly related to how long I will let loose the aforementioned blood curdling scream.
Dad is also really good at cradling me to sleep and singing songs by U2 to me. He has also mastered the art of the sit-up burp. I don't like either one -- sit up or over the shoulder -- so I fuss a bit. But, luckily the process doesn't last that long. And, soon I'm drifting back to sleep. See, how hard is that?
Want.to.eat.him.up!
ReplyDeleteI.Love.That.Hair.
ReplyDelete