Whew! My third week was a busy one. Got to meet a lot of Mommy and Daddy's buddies this week and even had baby showers at GlaxoSmithKline and BB&T! How great is that? Mommy and Daddy are so lucky to have such wonderful (and extremely giving) friends!
I really thought I would only get birthday gifts once a year, but folks have been dropping stuff by almost every day. I think I have enough clothes, towels, books, and baby stuff to get me through to Christmas. I definitely could get used to this :) And, everyone has such wonderful taste. I'm going to be the best-dressed baby!
I'm attaching a couple of pics of some of the parties. The bad news is I slept through a lot of the excitement, so Mom opened my gifts. The good news is I didn't spit up on anyone. Well, I sort of spit up on Ms. Kris, but she was quick to get the burp cloth to avoid ruining her outfit.
I'm still working out the kinks on formula and exactly how much Mommy and Daddy should give me before I send a little of it back. I've been keeping Mommy hopping at the washing machine as I had four wardrobe changes in one day the other day. But, luckily that was the first (and hopefully) only time that will happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment