Saturday, May 16, 2009

Good Vibrations


Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Mommy went back to work and it's tough to find good help these days. So, this was the post we "drafted" in my 5th week. That was the time I discovered the beauty of the Bouncy Seat! It's this cool little baby recliner that keeps me entertained with music and toys and -- well - bounces as I move. Who knew that being slightly unstable could be so much fun. It also has this amazing little switch called Vibrate. I call it magic fingers for my tushy.

I loved it so much, I gave Mommy my first smile (really, it was a full on smile -- not gas!) She says I look like I'm in a purple haze when I'm on the bouncy seat. Not sure what that means, but I think it means it makes me REALLY happy.

Now we use the bouncy seat when Mom cooks; when Dad needs to put Gumbeaux out to go to the bathroom; when we're eating dinner (or they are eating dinner). I just like going into it when I want to feel that oh so tingly feeling.

Hold on. I think Dad's about to hit the vibrate button again. Ooohhh wellll.. Gooottt tooo gooo. Tttaalllk too yoouu soooonnn!

No comments:

Post a Comment