Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Suddely Everything Has Changed

What a difference a month makes! Sorry I haven't been posting lately, but it's been a crazy few weeks. I've got my crawl down to a fine art now and am zooming across the floor. I'm moving so fast that Mommy and Daddy have started putting funny little locks on everything and changing covers on those holes in the walls that contain the magic wires for the computers.

I also can now pull myself up to a standing position on the furniture. Dr. Lopez -- my pediatrician -- thinks I'll be something called an "early walker." Mommy and Daddy have mixed feelings as that means I'll REALLY be mobile.
I also now have two teeth -- so I guess I got my Christmas wish. They are on the front bottom, so it would be nice to have some matching ones on the top, so I can move to the next level of baby food. So far, I'm cleared for eating sweet potatoes, green beans, peas, carrots, squash, bananas, and peaches. Next up are pears and applesauce and then I can start combining foods.

This week my Mommy's sister Ann came for a visit and did a great job taking care of me and helping us decorate the house for the fall. As we figure Aunt Ann will be hard for me to pronounce when I start talking, we will call her Nana. Next up is Uncle John and Aunt Bets at Halloween. Mommy got me a "pea in the pod" costume, as we couldn't quite find a Jack in the Bean Stalk outfit. Now if Mommy can only talk Daddy into some green tights so he can be the Jolly Green Giant and I can be Little Sprout.












No comments:

Post a Comment