Wednesday, November 25, 2009

We did the Monster Mash


I would like to say that Halloween was a "graveyard smash", but that would be difficult as the trick or treating traffic in our neighborhood added up to only two little girls. And, I think those were the neighbors across the street! When I get old enough to go door to door for candy, I'm hoping the neighborhood will pick up a bit so I can bring home lots of loot. Right now, prospects aren't looking so good.

Truth be told, it was 80 degrees for the last day of October. So, while I look adorable as a pea in the pod. I have to say the velour bunting got a bit sticky. And, this type of costume really is for babies that aren't crawling or standing up because I could do neither in this green nightmare! Luckily, Mommy only made me wear it for a few minutes for pictures and then I got to strip back down to my "Got Candy?" t-shirt and shorts.

On the upside, my Uncle John and Aunt Bets came into town for a visit. I sure had fun with them. And, they brought me cool gifts and Halloween-themed Mardi Gras beads! Aunt Bets also made her famous meatballs and spaghetti. Unfortunately, my two teeth aren't very accommodating when it comes to big Italian meatballs. But, Mommy let me have a taste of the sauce and it was dee-lish! Can't wait to get additional teeth to chomp down on the whole meal when I get older.

Aunt Bets played patty cake with me and Uncle John held me and gave me a bottle. He learned just how fast I could drain 4 ounces and how quickly he needed to move to get me another 4 ounces --pronto! But, he handled me like a pro.

Can't wait to see everyone again for Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment