Sunday, September 6, 2009

You Ought to be in Pictures

Movie pictures that is. Now that I'm getting a tad more active, Mom has decided to start taking videos of me. We don't have a thing called a video camera, but Mom's regular camera takes moving pictures of me for at least a few seconds. And, that's just enough time for me to do something cute.


Say like the other day when I decided to play the piano. Now, I know what you may be thinking. Five months old and plays the piano? While I would like to agree with Mom's assessment that I'm some sort of child prodigy, this is actually a floor keyboard -- similar to the one used in the movie "Big." And, I pretty much just roll around on it.

But, the other night I thought I was playing a particularly festive little diddy that actually sounded like I knew what I was doing. One of these days I may move up to the baby grand in the living room. But, at least for now, I can create my own tunes just by crawling around. Check me out!


http://www.motionbox.com/videos/7a99ddb21911e9c1f5

No comments:

Post a Comment