I am officially a chip off the old block because I love playing stick out the tongue with Daddy. To be honest, I usually stick mine out first. But, he quickly follows suit. Mommy says he is teaching me bad habits. However, the ladies think I am oh so cute when I do it.
Hope everyone is doing well. It's been a busy summer and the fun continues this weekend when we attend a 40th anniversary party for Woodstock. I'm not exactly sure what that is, but I hope it is more fun than what Mommy's paper stock is doing in the market.
Speaking of 40th anniversaries, the little outfit I'm wearing is celebrating its 42nd anniversary. The jumper was Daddy's when he was small. He actually wore it for a portrait when he was five months old and I turn five months next week. Great grandma Ridy did a wonderful preservation job. It looks brand new!
Of course, adorable never goes out of style!
No comments:
Post a Comment