We knew it had to happen at some point. Daddy -- who has been taking such good care of me these past few months-- had to leave for a week on a business trip. He flew out to Vegas for a basketball conference. Then, went to San Francisco to film his videos.
Mommy and I had a full week on our own and -- I have to say -- she didn't do too bad. The first day was a little rough as we got used to getting up early for day care; making bottles; checking me into the infant room; and letting the nice ladies know what I had been up to that morning. Plus, saying goodbye to my cute little self, as this was my first long-term stint in day care.
Mommy ended up getting to work an hour late. By day two, we got into a groove and had our routine purring like a well-oiled machine.
Mommy says because of Daddy's trip to California, we will soon be able to buy him from some fruit company called Apple. I haven't had apples yet. I'm still feeding on formula, but I hear I'll probably like something called applesauce. But, I digress.
I have to say I'm not sure why I have to pay for Daddy online, when I get him at home for free. But, Mommy says if all goes well we can download him off of iTunes. Beyonce's "If you like it, you should have put a ring on it" is worth 99 cents. Daddy singing the LSU fight song -- not so much.
Oh....wait..... hold on. Mommy is correcting me. He won't be singing on iTunes, but doing basketball instructional videos. That sounds more like Daddy. I'd buy that. And, you should too, when they are available. Baby needs some new diapers :)
In the meantime, check out the cute pic Mom took of me sleeping. When Daddy travels she likes to keep him up to date with what I'm doing. This was our "tucking me in" photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment