Friday, February 12, 2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Well, I guess someone upstairs got my email about wanting to see some wintry precipitation for my first official winter. It's been a crazy few weeks with snow fall in the Triangle (and elsewhere)! I must admit, I prefer snow on sunny days when there is at least a little warmth to defrost my eyelids. But, Mommy and Daddy gave it their best shot and let me partake of the white stuff as much as I could stand it -- even taking me on my first sled ride!

Only bad thing is we were supposed to go to a cabin in the mountains for President's Day weekend. But, Mommy says that's been canceled as the road to the cabin is impassable. That's too bad. I was looking forward to my first road trip with Gumbeaux. Daddy usually takes the two of us on his breakfast runs to Sonic. But, this would have been three hours in the car with my best buddy. Not sure she could take me tugging on her ear for that long.

Oh, and before I forget. How 'bout them Saints (check me out below in my Drew Brees jersey). Mommy and Daddy were so pleased when they won the Super Bowl. I'm not exactly sure what that is. I think it's different from the toilet bowl Mommy's been whisking me away from (what can I say...I like making the water splash...). But, I know everybody back home was happy they won. And, Nanny and Parrain and Uncle John and Aunt Bets partied in the Quarter (again, not sure what that is either, but it sounds like fun.) Although, I'm not sure how much fun you can have with 25 cents.

Oh well, till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment