Saturday, June 6, 2009

Once When I Was Little


Well, it's official! I am no longer little. There's not a newborn footed sleeper, onesie, jumper, or gown that I can squeeze my slowly growing tushy into. And, that's good. Because this week I turned two months! Wow, how the eight weeks have flown.


Today we went to Marbles Children's Museum for a party thrown by A Child's Hope. That's the adoption agency that brought me together with Mommy and Daddy. Since I was a recent placement, I got some great shower gifts -- books, toys, etc. And, got to see some of my future partners in crime for events when we get older. There was a four week old baby there and it made me realize how much I've grown in the last month!


Let's see. I am officially smiling now. I raise my head off the ground (and sometimes plop it right back down) when I do tummy time. I'm still batting at the hanging toys on the activity mat. And, I make these really cute cooing noises that Mommy and Daddy say is "jibber jabber" and the start of me possibly talking one of these days. Oh, and I can stick my tongue out at Daddy. It's okay. He sticks his tongue out right back at me, so we turn it into a game. All in all, it's been an eventful second month.


Can't wait to see what month three holds!

1 comment: